Registration for the international GRK 1896 Symposium
Attendance and participation at the GRK 1896 Symposium requires registration, but is free of charge.
Presenting authors are required to finalize their registration before 20th Sep. 2017 in order to get the presentation included in the symposium program.
Prospective authors are asked to submit an individual abstract explaining their research and the major results that will be presented at the symposium. Presentations made at the symposium should be original material and should focus on one of the core projects of the GRK 1896.
Please download the abstract template as your application cannot be considered otherwise.
Abstracts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. After submission, your abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Organization Committee. The principal criteria in selecting abstracts will be the usefulness of the work to our target audience working fields closely related to the core projects of the GRK 1896. All the selected abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentation. Upon acceptance of the abstract you will be notified by e-mail and asked to register for the symposium.
- Posters will only be accepted in A0 portrait format.
- Contributions can only be accepted on the mutual understanding that they will be presented at the symposium.
- Submitted abstracts can be changed until abstracts submission closes (Extended abstract submission until 31 Aug. 2017) by sending submitting the new version via email.
- Authors will be notified by 20. Sep. 2017 on the review results.
- Presenting authors are required to finalize their participant registration before 20. Sep. 2017 in order to get the presentation included in the symposium program.
- Only one abstract submission per author is allowed.
- Information for lecturers and poster presenters will be published in 20. Sep. 2017.
- The registration for the ICEAM2017 is seperate from the GRK 1896 Symposium and can be found here.
Cancellations are accepted up to 15. September 2017.
We recommend to book your accomodation as soon as possible, as regional companies or other university institutions organize major events at regular intervals. Furthermore, larger fairs at MesseNürnberg take place in the region. To book your hotel, please visit: Accommodation
Students (Bachelor or Master) are highly encouraged to attend the symposium.